Display username when sorting by date

duetjohn
duetjohn
Community Member

Hi All,

I really like sorting by date since it's common that I need to add comments or do something to a login that I've recently created. However, I find it hard to find the login I want because my wife and I share some of our accounts, and I often have accounts for some folks I help out. It also means that when I search, I only get the dates rather than login names. I have to click on each entry to determine whether it's the correct one.

Since things are already separated by months, the date feels superfluous. I'd like to see it either always have the username or at allow me to choose what's on the second line, perhaps via the view menu. This is big workflow problem, so it'd be great to some workaround other than having to switch back and forth between sort modes.

Any chance this is already available or you could look at making this more usable?

Thanks,
John

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: 7.5
OS Version: 10.15.4
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Hey @duetjohn

The decision was made intentionally to show a 2nd line that is relevant to the sort order (i.e. the date last used will be shown when sorting by date last used). As such, I don't suspect this is something that will change, but I'll pass along the feedback. For now you may want to consider adding the usernames (or who the item belongs to) to the titles of items if you plan to sort by something date-based but want to see the username in the listing.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.