Login not appearing in Safari extension

Options
robbiees
robbiees
Community Member

I did see here where someone had already asked this question but I can't find this now. I had the extension to look at Favourites but have changed this to All Items as suggested in that reply but this item is still missing. I only have one Vault and this item is shown as in this Vault. I've tried restarting my Mac but too avail! What can be the problem?

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: 7.5
OS Version: MacOS 10.14.6
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:login not appearing in Safari exension

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @robbiees

I'm sorry for the trouble finding the item you're looking for. If you open the main 1Password application (not the Safari extension) and edit this item... down at the bottom, is the 'display' option set to 'never suggest in browser'?

Ben

• robbiees
    robbiees
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry for the delay in replying, must have missed the notification that I had a reply.

I've opened the problem login in the main 1Password application but can't find any 'display' option anywhere on this page.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@robbiees:

You can see that menu after clicking on the Edit button in that Login item ;)

• robbiees
    robbiees
    Community Member
    Options

Many thanks, that's sorted it out. If I'd read Ben's reply more carefully I'd have noticed the "edit", sorry about that!

• Ben
    Options

No worries. Thanks for the update @robbiees. Glad to hear that's sorted it out. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.