All of a sudden 1Password isn't working on my Mac and I'm being prompted to install a beta version

Options
xsnerg
xsnerg
Community Member

I've been using 1Password (paid version) for several months and it was working as late as last night. Suddenly this morning it will not fill any password fields and a message pops up that reads "Install the 1Password extension to fill passwords, credit cards, and addresses in Google Chrome." I had already added it to Google Chrome, but when I tried to add it again it prompted me to install a Beta version.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.5 (70500003)
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.15.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:All of a sudden 1Password isn't working on my Mac and I'm being prompted to install a beta version

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @xsnerg

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble. Have you tried restarting your Mac? That generally fixes connectivity issues with the extension but if that doesn't do it please let me know and we can troubleshoot further.

Thanks.

Ben

• xsnerg
    xsnerg
    Community Member
    Options

That worked. Thank you!

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome. Sorry for the difficulty. Glad to hear that worked out. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.