To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Setting up family accounts - Windows 10, Firefox, 1Password X

Keezie
Keezie
Community Member
edited June 2020 in Memberships
  • Removed and re-submitted to the windows forum -

Original: Hello there. I just switched from an iTunes subscription to the subscription via the agilebits website to start a family plan with my fiancee and I. Unfortunately, I'm hitting a snag when attempting to setup her account. My fiancee and I both have separate user accounts on windows 10, but we both use Firefox. I began to setup her account the same way I do and everything was going good, but I noticed 1Password keeps telling me that it is in "ready only mode" and when I check the 1Password application, it is telling me I must buy a subscription or license. I click the option for subscription as she's on my family plan and it has me log in... I log in, but nothing happens. The application continues to state that 1Password is in read only mode despite her being on my plan.

Comments

• Keezie
    Keezie
    Community Member

Hello there. I just switched from an iTunes subscription to the subscription via the agilebits website to start a family plan with my fiancee and I. Unfortunately, I'm hitting a snag when attempting to setup her account. My fiancee and I both have separate user accounts on windows 10, but we both use Firefox. I began to setup her account the same way I do and everything was going good, but I noticed 1Password keeps telling me that it is in "ready only mode" and when I check the 1Password application, it is telling me I must buy a subscription or license. I click the option for subscription as she's on my family plan and it has me log in... I log in, but nothing happens. The application continues to state that 1Password is in read only mode despite her being on my plan.

1Password Version: 7.4.767
    Extension Version: 1.19.1
    OS Version: Windows 10, Build 1909
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Keezie
    Keezie
    Community Member

EDIT: I resolved the issue. I did not confirm the family member's account on my own account before attempting to setup the account on her windows account.

• Keezie
    Keezie
    Community Member

EDIT: I resolved the issue. I did not confirm the family member's account on my own account before attempting to setup the account on her windows account.

• Hi @Keezie

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear you were able to get things sorted out. If you run into anything else you'd like help with please feel free to write in. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.