Old login details retained

drbrtsn
drbrtsn
Community Member

Having recently had to close an email account, I have changed a number of logins to reflect a new email/password combination. I have made sure to delete all old versions from 1Password (and iCloud keychain) but then I am still offered the old login, both on my Mac and iPhone. How can I ensure these old details are gone forever?

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.15.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @drbrtsn! Welcome to the forum!

Where are these old items appearing exactly? Is it in aleady the 1Password desktop app, in the browser extension, or in the AutoFill interface on iOS?

• drbrtsn
    drbrtsn
    Community Member

It's more a problem on my iPhone - at most login pages, the word "passwords" appears at the bottom and if I "click" on it, the login options appear, including the old details. These old ones have all been deleted from the 1Password app, and don't come up in a search of the app. They are not in the iCloud Keychain either.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@drbrtsn:

Thank you for the confirmation. Can you try refreshing the Autofill menu? Open the 1Password app and navigate to Settings > Password AutoFill. Wait until the message AutoFill passwords updating disappears, and see if the menu has updated.

• drbrtsn
    drbrtsn
    Community Member

Thank you, that seems to have done the trick.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @drbrtsn! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.