Is it posible to create an addon for Opera and Opera GX? [1Password X is compatible with Opera GX]

Options
Dzier
Dzier
Community Member
edited June 2020 in Mac

Hi guys after using Opera and Opera GX for a while I realize that 1Password don't work on both because the extension for Chrome does not recognize the identity of the web browser.

As you know we have to use the chrome extension to make it work but this is not working because is not:

1. Show the correct form for filling the sign in on every webpage.
  2. The autofill function is not working it only opens the sign in page.
  3. It does not save any form.

I took a screen capture of the warning that displays when you enable the extension:
[Extension Warning] (https://us.v-cdn.net/5020219/uploads/editor/vb/j4u01xinuxnn.png "")

I also did what the technical support told me to reset all the services of the app and install it form zero but it also not worked.

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: 7.6 Beta 2
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.15.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Dzier

I'm not aware of any incompatibility with the latest versions of Opera and 1Password. From your comments it sounds like you may already have a conversation going with us via email? If so could you please post your support ID here? It'll be in the subject line of the email.

Thanks.

Ben

• Dzier
    Dzier
    Community Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

They didn't give me a support number, only this procedure: https://support.1password.com/extension-troubleshooting/

By the way, I did everything and nothing happened :'(

• Ben
    Options

@Dzier

I'm not seeing any other conversations here on the forum or in our email system. Where were you talking to us previously / who were you talking to? Please let me know. :)

Ben

• Dzier
    Dzier
    Community Member
    Options

hi @Ben it was trough the support contact form in the web page and then via email, my email its the same of my profile ;)

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @Dzier. I'm not sure why I wasn't able to find it before, but I was able to find it now. It looks like my colleague Nhat had requested a diagnostics report from you, but hasn't received that information. To troubleshoot further we'll need that report. In case you no longer have Nhat's email I've re-sent it to you, so it should be at the top of your inbox momentarily. Please follow the instructions in the message to generate and send the report so that our extensions team can review it. Thanks!

Ben

• Dzier
    Dzier
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Ben well I did what you do and send the diagnostic info to support, well let me tell you that this answer is not what I've expected and it only shows that the app is going to be deprecated (sooner or later) in the develpment of new solutions for your customers :'( ...

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for sharing @Dzier. Membership is indeed the path forward, so if you haven't considered a membership yet it would be a good time to do so.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.