1Password Version: web app 813
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @wizard86pz

Good catch. I'll make sure the team is aware of this. :) Thanks for reporting it.

Ben

ref: dev/b5/b5#8019

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

I chatted with the development team about this. They are aware of the situation and hope to have it resolved soon. :) For some background: 1Password is written in English, and then translated. When changes are made to the interface they're made in English. If a new release is deployed before the translators can get the text translated, you'll see the text in English. That's what happened here. We updated some of the wording on the invitations page, and the translators weren't able to translate the text before the update was released. It should be done by the next release. :+1:

Ben

• Yes, all clear, and not a serious problem at all. Thanks for quick feedback.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

You're very welcome. And thanks again for letting us know about it. :)

Ben

• Hi there,
    bothering again since I see that everything has been translated, but still one line is in english, after a couple of weeks.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks for the update @wizard86pz. I've let the team know.

Ben

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

I spoke with the team and it appears that string was not marked properly so that it would be translated. Good catch! Thanks for letting us know about this. Hopefully that'll be a relatively easy fix.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file