Exporting data from 1password account to standalone 1password 7

Options

Hi,

I tried to search the forum but could not find the exact answer I need.
Possibly because my searching skill is not that good.
How do I export my data from 1password account and import it back to 1password 7 standalone app?

I have been using 1passsword4 and 1password7 as standalone app for some years sync with dropbox vault.
Recently I took trial offer and migrated to 1password account.
However I haven't decided that if I will keep using 1password account or go back to dropbox vault yet.
If I choose to move back to dropbox vault, I will need to export data from account vault and import it back from 1password app.
If this option is not available, I want to stop trying this before I go too far.

Thanks

1Password Version: 7.4.767
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @SamiYo,

Is there anything we can do to make things better and make you stay with 1Password account? Your feedback is one of the most important things we can gather to improve 1Password, so it would mean a lot if you had some to share. Thanks!

As for your question at hand, if you purchased a standalone license for 1Password 7 for Windows, you can move your data to a standalone vault to use 1Password without an account anytime. Please check this article on how you can do that.

Let me know if this is what you need. Thanks!

++
    Greg

• SamiYo
    SamiYo
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Greg,

Thank you very much for your help.
    It was straightforward and easy enough.

About going back to standalone, no I didn't mean to go back to standalone vault straight away.
    I already purchased standalone license and have been using it and now trying out 1password account.
    I just wanted to know how to go back to standalone when I need.
    So far 1password account is working great.
    I am just still not 100% convinced enough to justify recurring monthly cost.
    I will keep trying and see how it goes.

Thanks
    Sam

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @SamiYo,

You are very welcome! I am glad to hear I was able to help. :)

Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to answer your questions about 1Password account.

Stay safe,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.