1PasswordX autofill won't for support.pusher.com

Hi, noted today on my that autofill won't fill in email/password for https://support.pusher.com/hc/en-us. It did identify the email field as the 1password icon shows in the input and clicking the icon correctly shows the option to autofill. However, selecting the item from the 1password dropdown does nothing.

Windows 10 machine running on Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1Password Version: 7.4.767
Extension Version: 1.19.1
OS Version: Windows 10.0.17763 Build 17763
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @mnadig! Thanks for the report. I wasn't able to get an item to save using the stable version of 1Password X, but I had much better luck with the 1Password X beta. If you're willing, could you install the 1Password X beta for Chrome and let me know if that resolves the behavior you were seeing?

• mnadig
    mnadig
    Community Member

Thanks for the reply. I'll wait until the next stable drop - it's urgent and I have enough beta stuff in my life :)

• @mnadig, on behalf of Kaitlyn, you're very welcome. Totally understand not wanting another beta — it's not for everyone, but as you know (from your other betaapps, I'm sure), it can be fun to live on the cutting edge. :smile:

• mnadig
    mnadig
    Community Member

I installed the beta v1.20.4 on Chrome Version 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0.17763 Build 17763 and it still won't autofill on https://support.pusher.com/hc/en-us/signin

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@mnadig – Thanks for the update. Could you try creating a brand new Login item just to see if that helps? Here are the steps to do so:

1. Type (or copy/paste) your username and password into the proper fields.
    2. Click Save in 1Password underneath the password field.
    3. Change the dropdown to say "Save New Login" instead of "Update Saved Login," select the correct vault, and click Save.
    4. Refresh the page.
    5. Click the new Login item you just saved underneath the username field.

Let me know if the new Login fills any better for you.

• mnadig
    mnadig
    Community Member

I confirmed that saving a new password auto fills correctly after recreating the login.

That said, I hope that's not the long term answer for this issue "copy/paste and resave". That could get annoying. :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @mnadig! That's great to hear. Please let us know if you notice other websites misbehaving and we will be happy to take a closer look :+1:

This discussion has been closed.