The MyClevelandClinic app has a login function for patients to see their data. Although username and password are setup and work on the website, the UserName field does not add the 1Password button to the iOS keyboard to fill in the username. The Password field works, however.
My test device: iPhone SE 2, iOS 13.5.1, MyClevelandClinic App version 1.0.2965, 1Password app version 7.5.3
1. Have an existing Cleveland Clinic "MyChart" account
2. Open MyClevelandClinic app on iOS.
3. Click on "Connect with MyChart" button
4. Goes to SignIn screen
5. Top "MyChart Username" field with picture of person does NOT have Password option on iOS keyboard to autofill username
6. Bottom "MyChart Username" field with picture of lock DOES have Password option on iOS keyboart to autofill password (and does so correctly).
Not sure if your problem or theirs, but am hoping someone can resolve (or if there's a better place to post site-specific issues, please let me know). Thanks!!
1Password Version: 7.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 13.5.1
Sync Type: Not Provided