I'm a long time user and I'm being billed $5.99/month. Why so high?

I've been using 1Password for many years. I use it on my Mac laptop, an iPad, and an iPhone. How do I get a lower monthly fee? This rate is not competitive and I'll need to switch if I can't get it back in line.

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I'm being billed $5.99/month - why so high?

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member
    edited June 27

@wdlasch: A 1Password Families membership is approximately 6$US per month when billed monthly, so that sounds about right. You'd only be charged that by signing up for the membership and then setting up billing for a subscription. You can manage that through the web interface if you subscribed there:

https://start.1password.com/billing

We can't discuss any account-specific information here in a public forum though, so if you have further questions about your account please shoot us an email at [email protected] so we can help you with that. Cheers! :)

• dancodanco Senior Member Community Moderator
    edited June 28

The AgileBits staff will work out what went wrong and help you deal with it.

For the benefit of others, I would mention that, as @brenty said, that price is for a family membership charged monthly. The price is less if you only want an individual membership (which covers all your devices) and lower still if you pay yearly rather than monthly.

1PW is still a fairly expensive program, but I think the benefits make it worthwhile.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@danco:

and lower still if you pay monthly.

I believe you meant yearly here :)

• dancodanco Senior Member Community Moderator

Yes, of course. I've edited my post to make it correct.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you :+1::)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file