Question about trial period of account

Hello, I have purchased 1password7 for Mac and obtained a license via email. After clicking the license, the badge of the license that I have obtained will be displayed. Why is my 1password account still in the trial stage?

1Password Version: 7.5(70500003)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac os catalina 10.15.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @hui!

It sounds like you might have created a 1Password account (which is paid with a subscription), in addition to a license. You don't need both, and you typically choose one of the other. Is it possible that you might have also signed up for an account after purchasing the license?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Apologies for the double post. I have just noticed all the emails you sent on the same topic, so in this case it will be easier to help you over there so we can check your account information in private, rather than on a public forum.

We will be happy to help you with this though, so someone will review and get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: SQF-65536-324

• huihui

1 Password makes me dizzy, thank you for your help.

• huihui

@ag_ana Thanks

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

You are welcome :+1::)

• huihui

My problem is the same as yours, I bought it a few days ago. Has your software trial period been resolved?

• SystemSystem

Team Member
    This discussion was created from comments split from: License vs. Manage Billing.
  • ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@hui:

Please refrain from posting the same question in multiple forum posts and in multiple emails, as doing so slows down response times for everyone (including you). As I said above, we have received all your emails, and we will help you resolve your situation as soon as we can :+1:

Thank you for the collaboration!

• huihui

Sorry, I follow the rules.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you for your understanding @hui! Now that the weekend is over, more people will be available to respond to emails so you should get a response soon. We reply to emails in the order we receive them, so it's just a matter of time before someone reaches your messages to help :)

• huihui

@ag_ana Thank you! I apologize for my behavior.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

No worries. We just want to make sure everyone gets the help they need. We're here if you have any other questions about 1Password. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file