1password X broken when scrolling

1password X widget has a broken UI when scrolling. The attached photo shows both the list of items as well as the selected item having a broken UI. 1passwordX is now unusable for some items as I can't read the info.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.2.0
OS Version: macOS 10.15. Chome latest.
Sync Type: 1password team
Referrer: forum-search:1passwordX broken when scrolling

Comments

• markeff
    markeff
    Community Member

Text search field is also broken :unamused:

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @markeff! Welcome to the forum!

That certainly does not look normal. 1Password X looks fine on my machine (I have tested it in multiple browsers). What steps are you following to make this happen? I would like to see if I can reproduce this.

• markeff
    markeff
    Community Member

Thanks for the message. I've had 1passwordX installed in Chrome and have been using for many months. AFAIK it just started today.

Since my first post i've identified it only happens when using my external monitor - on the Macbook Pro's built-in screen it's fine. (i've had the monitor for a few years so nothing new there).

As soon as i interact with the extension, after it's unlocked, things aren't right. Look what happens when I search:

It's really peculiar. I thought it code be another extension interfering but I've used 1password during incognito and it's the same.

• markeff
    markeff
    Community Member

Uninstalled and reinstalled - behaviour remains.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@markeff:

Thank you for the update. This seems to be very similar (if not the same) to this bug in Chromium. I have added your feedback to the internal issue that we are using to discuss this, so we can see if there is anything we can do here.

ref: dev/core/core#224

This discussion has been closed.