Undo restoring items from trash?

Salmonking
Salmonking
Community Member

Hello!

Due to importing passwords from multiple browser-based password managers into 1Password, I now have a lot of duplicate password entries. For the past several days, I've been going through manually to weed through, delete, and update my logins now that I have a 1Password account. This afternoon I checked on my progress in the Android 1Password app. I selected all my logins and hit what I thought was the trash can icon (to permanently delete them).

However, I was mistaken -- on closer inspection the trash can icon had a little tiny arrow in it which I guess I was supposed to take as a "restore these selected items" button. (The button isn't captioned, and of course on a phone there is no option to provide a tooltip.) Hours of work manually carding through logins vanished in a second. Now where I had 300-some logins I'm back up to 700 and some.

Is there any way to roll back this account action? I was shocked to see there was no "Undo" button on the notification. Of course I also had sync turned on, so now the change is also active in my Windows app as well.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: 1.2.0
OS Version: MS Windows 10 Home 10.0.18363
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• I see that you've also emailed, and I've replied to you over email. Let's continue the conversation there. :)

This discussion has been closed.