How many devices and platforms supported on one license?

I am considering purchasing 1Password. How many devices and platforms are supported on one license? I have the following:
Windows 10 Desktop
Windows 10 Laptop
Android phone
Amazon Fire Tablet

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how does 1Password work on a hotel's PC

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @silverfoxfoster

We're no longer advertising licenses, which have a fairly complex purchasing model, but 1Password membership includes the latest versions of the 1Password apps for all of your compatible devices. As long as your devices meet the system requirements, you can use 1Password on all of them. You can learn more about membership here:

About 1Password membership

System requirements for 1Password

I hope that helps!

Ben

• To be specific, if I purchase a single license of 1Password, are you saying it can be installed on all of my 4 devices that follows:

Windows 10 Desktop
    Windows 10 Laptop
    Android phone
    Amazon Fire Tablet

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@silverfoxfoster:

If you buy a standalone license for Windows, you can use 1Password on all your Windows devices, but only Windows devices. A subscription covers every platform (Windows, Mac, Android and iOS).

• @ag_ana If you have the standalone license, to my knowledge the mobile apps can be used on all platforms, since they are "companions" to the desktop version. Or has that been changed recently?

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

I really couldn't encourage anyone to purchase a license. Membership is the way forward, and includes access to 1Password for all compatible devices.

But yes, you are correct.

Ben

• I really couldn't encourage anyone to purchase a license. Membership is the way forward, and includes access to 1Password for all compatible devices.

I wouldn't do that as well, but since he directly asked about the mobile apps I thought it's fair to mention it, since ana's reply could be misunderstood in that regard :).

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

:+1::)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file