Problem Gift Card by PayPal

frlerhfrlerh
edited July 18 in Purchasing

Hello, I have bought a $ 125 gift card through Paypal right now but I do not know what card code I have to use since in the Paypal statement it does not seem to indicate it, can you help me with this issue? purchased for use with my 1password membership account, I bought it from Spain I have not received any email with the code. I await your comments. Thanks and regards

Francisco

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @frlerh!

Gift card codes are 26-characters long and start with GC. Can you also take a look inside your Spam folder, just in case something ended up there?

• I have looked in the spam folder and I have not found it, now I have found that the email that I had associated with Paypal did not use it and I have observed that the emails from this server do not reach me, it seems that you have disabled it, so I I imagine that this is the reason that the gift card code has not arrived, I just changed the email associated with my Paypal account for another that works correctly, I do not know if you can re-send me the code again or cancel the previous and generate another.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@frlerh:

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your email information here, can you send us an email to [email protected] so we can continue the conversation there in private?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Hello,
    I have already sent you the email by private

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@frlerh:

Thank you! Have you received a ticket number already?

• I have not received anything

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@frlerh:

So it seems there is indeed something wrong with your email. I will send you a private message here in the forum in a moment, so I can help locate your email in our system :+1:

• I just answered your email, I hope you find it

• I hope you have received my email

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@frlerh:

Please do not reply to that email directly, that's just an email notification. You are supposed to reply here on the forum: if you look at the menu at the top of this page, you will see a link called Messages. Please click on that, and reply to my message there :+1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file