Limited Daily Likes

TonyK
TonyK
Community Member
Why limit the number of likes a user can click on per day? What purpose does this server? Is it another way AgileBits shows its users that "it" knows best?

Please consider removing the artificial limit now in place.

Thank you kindly,

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I never knew there was a limit. It must be a default setting in IP.Board. I'll try to have a look after we're caught up helpin customers with 1Password. :)
  • TonyK
    TonyK
    Community Member
    Friday I could do no positive likes. Today I've reached my limit. It is VERY annoying.
  • TonyK
    TonyK
    Community Member
    and again today I've managed to reach an artifical limit on the number of likes for posts.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Tony, I'm sorry. We're very busy helping customers with 1Password. I'm not sure why clicking a "like" button is so important to you, but we don't really have time to mess around with the forum settings right now. We're all putting in 12 hour days and many of us haven't had a day off in a while since we want to help as many customers as possible as quickly as possible.

I hope you can understand that we are prioritizing helping customers with 1Password over increasing any limit on clicking a button that doesn't actually do anything on the forums.

I'm going to close this topic for now, but please start a new topic if there is a different issue I can help with.
This discussion has been closed.