Pinned window UI improper behavior in 7.7b1, requires double-click to copy

Options
Xipper
Xipper
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

My 1P just updated today, when I use 1P Mini to search for saved content (e.g. bank account info) and pin it to the screen, after copying 1 line of text and pasting it elsewhere and switching back to the pinned window the the UI no loner updates. Normally when your cursor is "over" a line it will show "Copy" as the action for the line, it doesn't...you instead have to double-click the UI to get it to copy the text.

1Password Version: 7.7b1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Xipper
    Xipper
    Community Member
    Options

This problem is actually far worse than just pinned windows, it happens to 1P Mini on a consistent basis. In fact if you have 1P Mini show up for system authentication app://com.apple.SecurityAgent using the system wide keyboard shortcut, the 1P Mini window that appears is entirely unusable. You cannot copy from it, you cannot interact with the contents within the window.

This occurred for me when I had a popup authentication window from MacOS to install some Xcode components.

• rudy
    Options

@Xipper,

Thanks for reporting this. The changes to address your concerns here will be in 7.7.BETA-2.

This discussion has been closed.