the option to ugrade to families is not showing up anywhere in my account, HELP

I am so fed up, I have spent 30 minutes googling and following instructions to upgrade my account (in the app, in itunes, through billing) and NONE of it has worked and now you made me sign up for ANOTHER STUPID ACCOUNT to even ask a question.

I just want to share my vault with someone else, but there are no options anywhere in my account to invite someone to join and nowhere can I even just PAY YOU MORE MONEY TO DO SO.

I'm about 5 minutes away from canceling and never coming back unless someone can just give me an actual solution.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:the option to ugrade to families is not showing up anywhere in my account, help!

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @brileever

I do apologize but we're unable to address billing questions here in the public forum:

Email us with billing or account questions — 1Password Forum

If you could please email us we'll be happy to help you sort this out. If you're subscribed through Apple you need to cancel that subscription and switch to direct billing in order to change to a different membership plan. Our billing team can walk you though all of that through email. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Ben

• I totally would have done that if I could find an email for you guys anywhere on the internet. I am emailing now

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks @brileever. I'm sorry you had difficulty finding our contact info. For future reference, if you click on the "Contact Us" link on the 1Password.com homepage, it'll take you to our form for emailing us. That's the best way to do it, as that helps get you routed to the appropriate folks more quickly, but if you prefer you can also email us directly without going through the form at [email protected].

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file