Credit card details on file?

I have a question about managing my family subscription. The credit card previously on file for the annual payment for a family subscription has been replaced by a different account.

However, I prefer not to have a credit card on file at all. Not that I don’t trust you! I am trying to minimise the number of online locations that have any financial details on file. Is it possible to simply invoice me before the subscription expires so that I can renew each year with a one-time payment?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 10.15.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:credit card details on file

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @WillRHoward!

Manual invoicing like this won't be possible I am afraid, but I suppose that nothing will stop you from removing your credit card, adding it again just for the payment when renewal comes up, and then removing it once again from your account ;)

• That sounds like it would be a good solution. However the billing options page requires at least one credit card account to be on file. That's OK in this case: the credit number currently listed is no longer valid. I'll simply change to a valid one closer to the next renewal date.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

I'll simply change to a valid one closer to the next renewal date.

Sounds good @WillRHoward :+1::)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file