Love 1Password

Options
rctneil
rctneil
Community Member

I've been a 1Password user for many years now and because it really is the app I rely on so often, I think it's only fair to come on here and say thanks for such a wonderful, useful and well-supported app.

I have 1,055 items stored across a number of vaults now and have, at the beginning of the year, persuaded the company I work for to use 1Password too.

So, thanks again!

My current comments and wishes for 1Password:

• Show a list of the related items each item has so you can jump between them. So my item for "Neil's Driving License" has a link to the photo of the license "document" and vice versa. So whichever I view I can easily jump to the other one.

• Allow certain website passwords to be updated and changed directly from 1Password.

• I'm really not a fan of the main screen in the iOS app. I normally leave it in Categories but always end up searching. I would love an option to choose what the main screen should show. I'd like a simple list option to show all items. I would also put this "Home" screen not he far left of the tab bar rather than having "favourites" there which I personally don't use but assume others do.

• Just make it a little simpler to help 1Password fill in complex forms a little easier but allowing us to specify the input fields "name" or "id" attribute.

Those above are not complaints, just a few of the ways I feel it could improve an already stunning application.

PS. Where can I get a 1Password laptop sticker?  😉

Thanks,
Neil

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rctneil!

Thank you so much for the kind words! :) Thank you for taking the time to write this :)

Show a list of the related items each item has so you can jump between them. So my item for "Neil's Driving License" has a link to the photo of the license "document" and vice versa. So whichever I view I can easily jump to the other one.

You can already do this, although it's a bit manual, if you use the related items feature in both items:

Link related items in 1Password

In your specific example, you would add a link to the picture from your driving license item, and a link to your driving license item from the document.

Allow certain website passwords to be updated and changed directly from 1Password.

Do you mean without doing this from the website in question?

I'm really not a fan of the main screen in the iOS app. I normally leave it in Categories but always end up searching. I would love an option to choose what the main screen should show. I'd like a simple list option to show all items. I would also put this "Home" screen not he far left of the tab bar rather than having "favourites" there which I personally don't use but assume others do.

Thank you for the idea!

Just make it a little simpler to help 1Password fill in complex forms a little easier but allowing us to specify the input fields "name" or "id" attribute.

You could already manually change the web form details in an item: if you select an item and click on the Edit button, you will be able to change any field in that item, including the ones hidden in the Web Form Fields section ;)

I hope this helps!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

I agree with the Title! I too have been using 1Password since the early days. 8-)

• Ben
    Options

Many thanks @s13. :smile:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.