Ran Extract and Seeing Logins not in 1Password 6

fmm
fmm
Community Member
edited August 2020 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

So, I'm wanting to clean up my passwords and I ran an extract to csv and I see that I have logins in the csv that I cannot find in 1Password 6. Can anyone explain? (Edit: I also checked the deleted area in 1password and don't see them).

Second question on Single User account, can me and my wife have a single user account if we are fine with sharing all of our passwords with each other (nothing to hide and good for backup)? It would be from the same mac (multiple login accounts) and two iphones.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: OS X 10.15.6
Sync Type: n/a
Referrer: forum-search:Ran Extract and Seeing Logins not in 1Password 6

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @fmm!

So, I'm wanting to clean up my passwords and I ran an extract to csv and I see that I have logins in the csv that I cannot find in 1Password 6. Can anyone explain? (Edit: I also checked the deleted area in 1password and don't see them).

Can you give us step by step instructions on how you exported your data, so we can test the same procedure here and see if we get the same behavior?

Second question on Single User account, can me and my wife have a single user account if we are fine with sharing all of our passwords with each other (nothing to hide and good for backup)? It would be from the same mac (multiple login accounts) and two iphones.

You can do that, if you are ok with sharing the same credentials and you don't need the features in a Families account.

This discussion has been closed.