Xfce 4.14, Window Icon Clipping [Confirmed]

The icon clips on xfce4, but unsure what might be causing it. I tweaked the borders on this system and that's about it, but every other application doesn't show this issue. Maybe a missing icon size that wasn't rendered yet?

1Password Version: 0.8.3-1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Xubuntu 20.04
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeTMikeT Agile Samurai

Team Member
    edited August 26

Hi @jarrodsfarrell,

Thanks for reporting this.

It seems to be theme-specific. I don't see it in the default Greybird theme but when I switched to the last three themes, Kokodi/Moheli/Numix, they do show it.

I'll file a bug report and see if we can fix this.

ref: dev/core/core#2609

• I'm using Greybird here as well, so I suspect it is the global change to give me the larger borders you see (because the default requires pixel hunting). I switched between a few already on the system and they all did the same thing.

Team Member

@jarrodsfarrell, I'm not too familiar with XFCE, can you can clarify how you got the Greybird to increase its titlebar height? I can't find any settings to do this, I presume this may need terminal config or..?

• Pardon, it does look like I'm not using Greybird. It's a theme obtained here which, from the site, is from the Daloa Window Manager. I must've been using this theme for so long that I forgot how I got it and assumed I tweak something.

Also sorry about the lack of response. Uni started and it sucked a good portion of my time and I just came across the email again when clearing out my email backlog.

• Regardless, the effect persists across different themes. For example Chicago95

Daloa

Team Member

@jarrodsfarrell, thanks for replying back. Since we can reproduce it with the other themes installed by default, we can test with that and figure out what's causing the issue. It may be a single change that can make it work in all other themes as well.

Hopefully, it won't be long before we get the fix out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file