Generate Password is greyed out on one computer only - can't create logins either

gspotrecords
gspotrecords
Community Member

On one of my computers, 1P works fine in all ways except - the Generate Password option is forever greyed out, and there is no way to create new logins.

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Generate Password is greyed out on one computer only - can't creatie logins either

Comments

• Hi @gspotrecords

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. From the Mac in question, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/115502/generate-password-is-greyed-out-on-one-computer-only-cant-create-logins-either#latest
    • Your forum username: gspotrecords

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• gspotrecords
    gspotrecords
    Community Member

Here's the support ID: [#ZDN-19591-815]

thx,

G

• @gspotrecords

It looks like the support staff replied to you earlier. If needed, please follow up via email. Until then, take care.

ref: ZDN-19591-815

This discussion has been closed.