Google mobile website - how to login when password field is shown only after user name field?

andx1pw
andx1pw
Community Member

Is there a clever way to sign in on the Google mobile website? Or indeed, on any login where the password field is not shown until after the user name field is filled out, and for that reason 1Pass is not triggered?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Google mobile webiste - how to login

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @andx1pw!

and for that reason 1Pass is not triggered?

1Password should work on these websites too. I have just tested login to Google on my iOS device and it worked, I just had to call 1Password twice (once for the username page, and once for the password page), so it should definitely work for you too.

Where is the process not working for you exactly?

• andx1pw
    andx1pw
    Community Member

Too true. Sorry for the confusion.

I should have asked: When using the Microsoft SwiftKey keyboard :-(

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@andx1pw:

Thank you for the confirmation! I am not familiar with the SwiftKey keyboard, but I can tell you that things are working fine with the standard iOS keyboard here. For confirmation, are things working with the standard iOS keyboard for you too?

• andx1pw
    andx1pw
    Community Member

Yes, I had testes that after your message, with the standard keyboard it does work correctly.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @andx1pw. I am not sure if 1Password is expected to work with third party keyboards, so I will ask the team for confirmation. I will send you an update as soon as I hear back :+1:

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@andx1pw:

I have checked this with the team, and I confirm that the autofill feature is supposed to work only with the iOS keyboard :+1:

• andx1pw
    andx1pw
    Community Member

I see. Thank you.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @andx1pw! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.