[Auto-Fill] Not Working on TorGuard.net

Options

Auto-Fill doesn't work on the following login page:

Note:

Going to 1Password X and clicking the Auto-Fill button for the entry doesn't work as well.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.2.2.1
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

Community Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

Note:

Going to 1Password X and clicking the Auto-Fill button for the entry doesn't work as well.

Community Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

Note:

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @7502277669 ,
    Thanks for reporting these.

I merged your reports into one discussion here.
    Since we don't have actual accounts in TorGuard and ZenDesk, I'd like you to collect some page details for us and send it over via email, so we can better investigate why does 1Password not recognize these fields. Please follow these instructions in Chrome (or any Chromium based browser):

1. Right click the 1Password extension icon on the top right corner of your browser and select "Manage Extensions".
    2. Turn on the "Developer Mode" toggle on the top right side of the page.
    3. In the center of the page where you see the extension's details, click the "Background Page" link.
    4. A new window will open. Select the "Console" tab at its top, then click the bottom part of the console so you can write in it.
    5. Type in the following and hit Enter afterwards: localStorage.setItem("devtools", "Y")
    6. Close Chrome completely, then relaunch it and unlock 1Password X.
    7. Get to one of these 2FA pages, right click the 1Password extension on the top right corner of the browser and select "Developer Tools" -> "Collect Page Details".
    8. Save the page details in a text file, then send them over to us at support+extensions@1password.com, and a link to this forum discussion so we can connect the dots faster.

As for the Mullvad website, that account number field has no name or ID attributes, so 1Password has nothing to record when trying to save a new login there. At the moment, you can create a login for this website manually, then open 1Password X from the top right corner, grab the username with your mouse and drag it over to the account number field on the website. Drag and drop should work. I'll also forward this to our developers and see if there's anything that can be done there.

Community Member
    Options

Get to one of these 2FA pages, right click the 1Password extension on the top right corner of the browser and select "Developer Tools" -> "Collect Page Details".

Why can't I just send it here?

As for the Mullvad website, that account number field has no name or ID attributes, so 1Password has nothing to record when trying to save a new login there. At the moment, you can create a login for this website manually, then open 1Password X from the top right corner, grab the username with your mouse and drag it over to the account number field on the website. Drag and drop should work. I'll also forward this to our developers and see if there's anything that can be done there.

It would be helpful if there is since dragging and dropping every single time you want to login isn't ideal.

Community Member
    Options

Never mind, I'll send it over to support+extensions@1password.com

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We'd prefer you send it over email to prevent a situation where private information was also collected from the page (like your email or username), so it is best to send it via email :)

Thank you!

Community Member
    Options

Email sent.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you kindly :+1:

This discussion has been closed.