Greek Translation finished

uranusx
uranusx
Community Member
edited January 2013 in iOS
Hello,

I've just finished the Greek translation. It would be great if other Greek guys or anyone else who speaks Greek could help review to proceed in beta testing.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member
    Please help me implement Greek Translation into 1Password!
  • uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

Good day everyone, I hope you are doing fine.

As I can see there are no Greek participants in the project so far.

Could we make an exception and pass the Greek translation to the beta program? Then I could test it and fix any wrong words or phrases.

Could you please be so kind to check if this is possible?

Thanks in advance for your actions

Cheers

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

Hello all,

Thank you very much for the support. I really appreciate it. I've fixed a lot of phrases so far. I think everything is ok now except some bugs. I've made my comments in crowdin.

Moreover, I will keep looking for mistakes....

Thanks for your support!

Cheers!

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

Hello again,

I have some problems in Quick Tour... Some phrases sometimes are missing and sometimes are being shown double.

Thanks!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

We pushed the translation in the latest beta, but please post any corrections in Crowdin, or you can post screenshots here if the translations are correct, but there is a different [visual] problem.

Thanks!

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

I've made my comments in crowdin! I will post the screenshots shortly!

Thanks!

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member
    edited January 2013

See the screenshots below...

• Thank you for the screenshots they are very helpful.

The first and third are a result of the available height for the view. Unfortunately we are limited in the overall height of the view (especially on 3.5" screens) and we limit the minimum scaling factor of the text to try and ensure that the text is still readable. As a result it is cutting off the bottom of the view. I understand it is difficult to get all this information into such a small space and will see if we are able to add height for one additional line of text. It appears that there is room on the "Item Types" view to do so.

There definitely appears to be a shadowing issue on the second and fourth screenshots. This occurs when the title text is longer and hence the font auto-adjusts to fit. I will record this issue so we can look into it and provide a fix in an upcoming build. I will look into the odd cropping as well.

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member
    edited January 2013

Hello Jeff,

Thank you very much for the info. I've change some phrases and i will make some more changes without losing the meaning.

Looking forward to the new build in order to test the latest translation.

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

Hello all,

I've made a lot of changes and improvements in translation!

Can't wait the latest beta!

• I have pulled the latest translations into our build, they will be included in our next beta. The most recent 4.2b1 beta should have the improved Quick Tour pages which should have resolved your issues in screenshots 2 and 4 above. Please let me know if they did not.

Thanks.

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

Hello Jeff,

Everything seems to be fine now! I've made my last improvements, so it's in your hands to implement the Greek translation into the final version.

Thanks for your cooperation I hope to see the update soon in the App Store!

• Awesome. Thank you so much for your help, I will download the updated translations.

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

Hello Jeff,

Good day i hope you are doing fine. Please be informed that i've made some corrections.

These were the last ones as i've checked all the translations again.

Please be so kind to download the latest data.

Thanks!

BR

Konstantinos

• Hi Konstantinos,

Jeff's at Macworld at the moment. I'll let him know to import the latest changes once he's back.

Thank you for your help and time on the translation!

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

Hello all,

I've updated current and added some new translations!

• Thank you, I will pull them now.

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

Some more nice touches! I believe we are ready!

• Ευχαριστώ, I will pull the translations for our next beta.

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

I have just translated the open strings! Everything is up to date!

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

Hello!

All strings are up to date!

• Hi @uranusx,

Thanks for keeping them up to date, we'll keep pushing them to the betas as quickly as we can!

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

Hello everyone,

I've just updated all the strings regarding Greek Translation!

Cheers

• Hello @uranusx! We've pulled your changes in and you should see them in tonight's beta release. Thanks!

best,
    Michael Fey
    mrrooni@agilebits.com
    AgileBits

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a great Easter time! I would like to inform you that i've just updated all the strings regarding Greek Translation for iOS.

If you have any question please drop me a line.

Cheers,

Konstantinos

• Thanks Konstantinos, that's awesome!

• uranusx
    uranusx
    Community Member

Hello,

I've just made some corrections! Moreover, I've added some comments for some fields...

• Thanks Konstantinos! We'll be sure to pull them down for 4.5.2. We uploaded 4.5.1 for App Store approval last night.

This discussion has been closed.