No Address Line 2 When Creating New Identity

Penelope Pitstop
Penelope Pitstop
Community Member
edited February 2013 in iOS

Is this bug reproducible?

Yes in current release and 4.2b4.

Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?

iPad, iPhone

A quick summary of the bug:

When creating a new identity item, there is no field for address line 2 and there does not seem to be a way to add it.

Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:

Just try to add a new identity item in iOS and observe the address section.

This is inconsistent with schema used in the 3.x version. There may be other schema discrepancies but I have not done an exhaustive comparison.

I don't know if this is dependent on my iOS Language or Region settings which are British English and United Kingdom respectively on my devices.

Comments

• Hi Penelope,

This isn't a bug as we've removed Address #2 from the item as it often doesn't work in many sites. I'll check to see if we plan to bring it back.

Thanks for filing this.

• Penelope Pitstop
    Penelope Pitstop
    Community Member

Hi Mike,

Many thanks for invalidating my village ;)

Few people I know in my part of the world have a single line of address outside the city. Almost every city here has a locality that is very important indeed. For example: http://www.royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support/How-do-I-address-my-mail-correctly

What do you mean by "doesn't work"?

• Hi Penelope,

1Password lets you fill in your identities into website that requests it. We had some issues where 1Password can't fill in the second address line on many sites while entering the first address properly.

We'll see if we can fix this.

This discussion has been closed.