Suggestion for 1Password on iPhone

manolosavi
manolosavi
Community Member

Well I said it's a suggestion for the iPhone version because I don't know how it works on the iPad, but well anyways.
Maybe I'm OCD or something, but I always close every single tab after I'm done using them, but it kind of annoys me that every time I close the last tab the address bar gets autoselected, so I have to touch outside to hide it and then be able to go back to the app. For the same reason I never leave the application when I'm on the browser, when I come back it gets autoselected so it makes me have to tap one more time to deselect before being able to go back to the app to search for the login I need. So I think that the autoselect should be disabled, unless you have a reason for this, or maybe I'm the only one who is bothered by the current behavior… haha
Anyways, that's about it for now, I'll post again if I think of something more.
manolo

Comments

• Hi manolo,

I'm sorry about the delay in responding, we've been busy on working on 1Password 4 for OS X.

I can see your point and it is annoying if folks are done with the 1Browser after closing the last tab. We had a lot of discussions, some of us want 1Password to instantly switch to the data vault and some of us want 1Browser to stay and create a new tab. We had drinks over this.

The idea of the auto-focus in the address bar is to let you another website instantly, rather than having to tap on the + button to create a new tab.

We'll keep your feedback in mind as we can always change this or add a setting to let users choose how 1Browser. We despite adding more settings but it might have to come to this.

Thanks for writing this in and again, I apologize for the delay.

This discussion has been closed.