Firefox Logins Blank

Firefox 19.0.2
Windows 7
Extension 3.9.9

1password program shows password, but passwords in firefox come up blank?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Do you the Logins show up properly in the Chrome and/or Safari extensions? Please let me know. :)

Then let's try completely removing and reinstalling the Firefox extension. Other browsers handle the removal of the SQLite file automatically when removing the extension, but you will need to do this manually for Firefox:

1. Open Firefox.
    2. Remove the 1Password extension.
    3. Enter about:support in the address bar and press Return.
    4. Click the "Show Folder" button.
    5. Quit Firefox.
    6. In the Explorer window that opened, go up one level in the file hierarchy.
    7. Move the OnePassword.sqlite to your desktop.

​Then reinstall the Firefox extension from 1Password for Windows' preferences on the Browsers tab.

Once everything is working well, you can safely move the OnePassword.sqlite file on the desktop to the trash.

• horec
    horec
    Community Member
    edited October 2013

This council didn't help. All the same the window appears the empty. ((
    windows xp sp3; firefox 24; 1pass 3.9.19

• horec
    horec
    Community Member
    edited October 2013

windows xp sp3; firefox 24; 1pass 3.9.19

• fool4
    fool4
    Community Member

I used to have the blank extension window issue as well. But haven't had it in a while now with Firefox 24 + the beta extension. I suggest that you try the beta extension. From what I have gathered there are number of fixes needed on the extensions due to the pace of changes to the browsers themselves. The beta has been fairly stable for me, though I still have a couple of issues with the extension.

• horec
    horec
    Community Member

Problem I solved as follows: I established firefox 23, I disconnected automatic updating of the browser. Everything earned.

• fool4
    fool4
    Community Member
    edited October 2013

The majority of updates in browsers these days are security fixes. I don't think it is a good idea to stay back-version unless absolutely necessary.

• horec
    horec
    Community Member

and what you offer?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Hi, all!

I just tried this using Firefox 24 and the latest version of 1Password for Windows, which seemed to fill in the username and password correctly for me.

If you're still having this problem, can you describe the steps we can use to reproduce it? We'd love to nail down a reliable fix, if it's not working dependably.

Thanks!

David

This discussion has been closed.