1password 3.5.3 does not support Safari 6.0.3

Options
mgbell
mgbell
Community Member
edited March 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I remain confused! A pop up window appears everytime I start 1password (I have 3.9.6) On reading it, it seems simple enough to follow with what looks like simple instructions until

It asked me to go to 1password > use the check for updates menus to see if there is an update available

I find there is no such "check for updates" in the list of drop down menus! Can anyone help please?!

Many thanks

Michael

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It sounds like there is a component from a very old version of 1Password still hanging around on your system.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

In 1Password 3.8, the report can be generated by selecting Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report from the menu bar.

But since you are using 1Password 3.9 (from the Mac App Store), you'll need to download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• mgbell
    mgbell
    Community Member
    Options

What service! Top drawer! Thank you. Michael

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It looks like Brandt has been replying to you via email. I'm glad we were able to get everything straightened out. :)

Enjoy the rest of your week, and let us know if you ever have any other trouble.

Cheers!

YBP-69215-599

This discussion has been closed.