Message indicating Firefox 18 is not compatible with 1Password

Earler today the 1Password logo disappeared from my browser toolbar. God knows why. So I redownloaded the browser extension file and when I tried to insert the logo I received the above message. How do I get around this? I sorely need that link logo in my toolbar.
Thanks.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2013

The current version of 1Password is always compatible with the current version of Firefox.

The current version of Firefox is 19.0.2. Please be sure that you are running the current stable version of Firefox before proceeding.

Then remove any and all 1Password extensions listed in Firefox.

Then open this link in Firefox and follow the onscreen instructions to install the 1Password Firefox extension:

https://agilebits.com/extensions/mac/firefox.html

If you're still having trouble, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

In 1Password 3.8, just select Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report from the menu bar.

If you are using 1Password 3.9 (from the Mac App Store), you'll need to download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• martin_matties
    martin_matties
    Community Member

When will come an extension for Firefox 18+?

regards
    martin

• turtlethom
    turtlethom
    Community Member
    edited March 2013

Using Firefox 18.0.1 with 1Password Version 3.8.20 (build 31499), suddenly my 1Password browser icon is missing. Anyone help?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I merged your posts with this existing thread.

The current version of Firefox is 19.0.2. Please be sure that you are running the current stable version of Firefox before proceeding.

This discussion has been closed.