Ability to link multiple websites to one login

Options

Hi guys,

Are there any plans to add the ability to login with the same username/password on multiple websites?
These websites are generally ones by the same company. As an example: store.steampowered.com and steamcommunity.com.

The reason I am asking this, is because I often forget to update any second entries and end up entering a wrong password to the site.

Two ways I would imagine this could be implemented:

(Possibly the best way to approach this)

(Less neat?)

• Adding the website login, but linking the password to another password field of an entry in 1password.
    For example, I already logged onto store.steampowered.com. Then when I open up steamcommunity.com I tell 1password to get the password from an existing entry.
    That way I can login to both sites, with the password that is on the primary entry so I don't have to update both entries..

Thanks,
Dominique

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Are you using IE? If yes, then there's a button labelled "domain matching" here: File > Preferences (Ctrl+P) > IE

• Dominique
    Dominique
    Community Member
    Options

IE? No way!! ;) I am using Chrome.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

What you are requesting is a version 4 feature. It is already available in 1Password 4 for iOS and will be available on other platforms when 1Password 4 is available there as well. I'll make sure the developers know you are excited to see it in Windows. :)

This discussion has been closed.