Unassigned folder is empty with IE10 icon

I just installed 1password on windows 8 using IE10. I use it on the mac side, so folder is located in dropbox. Upon clicking the icon in windows and hitting the "Go and Fill Login" it brings up the folder "unassigned," which is empty. If I launch the application itself this folder has 133 logins listed. Why is it empty when launching from the icon? How can i fix? Thanks!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Let's focus on one Login item. Let me which one you want to focus on and tell me the URL stored in it. One possibility is that the Login items you are not seeing listed under Go & Fill have no URL so there is nowhere to "Go". :)

• barrytn
    barrytn
    Community Member

When opening the application itself all the logins have a stored URL. For instance, Office Depot has https://www.officedepot.com/account/loginAccountSet.do and when I click on it from within the application it works fine. But nothing is listed under Go and Fill from the icon on the toolbar. Should the icon be the same as in Firefox? I do not see the "key" in IE10 as with Firefox. It appears to work fine with Firefox, just not IE10.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

The extension in each browser are different. The non-IE extensions are all based on the same code, but there are still some differences even between the Firefox, Chrome, and Safari extensions. The IE extension is wholly different for various technical reasons which are probably not worth going into at the moment.

Thanks for letting me know about the URLs. That rules that out.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us your Diagnostics Report?

Select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File from the menu bar in 1Password. Then attach the report to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• barrytn
    barrytn
    Community Member

Ok, for some strange reason it started working. I haven't even rebooted or anything. It seems to be listing all logins now. I will let you know if I have any other issues. Thanks so much for all your help.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I'm glad it is working well, but that is strange. Please do keep us posted. :)

This discussion has been closed.