Does 1P support Google Chrome with Multiple User Profiles?

My company recently converted to Google Apps (Gmail, calendar, IM, etc). I already had my own personal Google account and I use Chrome exclusively (with 1P), and now I have to have another Google account for work. But it turns out Chrome won't let you use two Google login IDs in the same session (the warning message says something about services being linked to a specific login).

So I decided to create a new "Work" user profile in Chrome and install the 1P extension into it. Then I could log into a different Chrome window for each user profile and maintain some separation between the two. But the 1P extension in the Work user profile always shows a "Connecting..." or "Syncing ..." message, along with a counter. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension, but to no avail. The 1P extension works fine in my personal user profile, like it always has.

Any idea what's going on? Does the 1P architecture support multiple user profiles?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

It should work just fine. Could you email us a Diagnostics Report so we can take a closer look?

Select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File from the menu bar in 1Password. Then attach the report to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.