Browser Extension Connecting.... problem in Chrome and Safari

Hi

On both my iMac and MacBook I am getting the same problem - browser extensions show Connecting... forever. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, and restarting 1Password and the machines themselves without any luck.

Another User account on the iMac the extensions work fine. I have created a Troubleshooter output if that's any help.

Cheers

Roger

Comments

• Hi Roger,

You said you created the troubleshooter's report, did you send it to us at support@agilebits.com? I don't see it any emails from you about the report.

Could you do the following and send the diagnostics report to us? To generate the report, please download our troubleshooting utility by clicking on this link:

http://cdn.agilebits.com/dist/1P/mac/util/1Password%20Troubleshooting.zip

Once the file is saved, double-click on it to unzip it and then open the extracted file. In the “Diagnostics Report” tab section, click on the "Create Report" button and within a few seconds, a blue file icon should appear, which means it's ready for your use. Press the "Export" button to save the report to your drive and then send that file to support@agilebits.com with a link to this thread.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.