1password.agilekeychain is not a valid folder; dropbox is probably busy syncing your 1password data

Options
imer
imer
Community Member

I installed 1password for mac earlier today, and then later on my windows desktop. I set it up for dropbox syncing and everything seems to work fine between OSX and iOS, but on my windows machine I get the error message in the title. Dropbox is completely synced between all of my devices, but yet I still get this error message. How can i fix it?

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

A file named encryptionKeys.js appears to be missing from your agilekeychain. Most of the time, 1Password can repair itself if another file named 1password.keys is available, but this file appears to be missing from your agilekeychain, too :(

Can you please change your master password on OSX? This might solve the problem.

Thanks!

• imer
    imer
    Community Member
    Options

Some other weirdness happened. I ended up having to do a system restore to before I installed 1pass, then do a backup of my osx install to dropbox and use that to start my windows version. Then dropbox stopped syncing so I had to unlink my computer from my dropbox account and re link it before local changes would be uploaded.

A strange string of events but everything seems to be working now, thank you.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

Please let us know if you have any further trouble at all.

This discussion has been closed.