Strange Notification: "1Password (xx).html" to DropBox

JDW
JDW
Community Member
edited June 2013 in iOS

Today for the first time, I started getting the following strange notification on my 10.8.4 iMac (late 2009, 2.8GHz i7, 16GB RAM):

"1Password (35).html" was added to your DropBox folder

The next notification would say "36" and so on. It's now on "40." This notices are popping up every 2 minutes! I also see that these files are stored inside my 1Password.agilekeychain, in my DropBox folder.

I'm using the latest versions of DropBox and 1Password on my Mac.

Please let me know how to resolve this. Thank you!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@JDW,

Delete all copies of the HTML file then launch 1Password on your iOS device again to recreate it. That should clear it up.

Please let me know how it goes. :)

• JDW
    JDW
    Community Member

I quit 1Password on my iMac, then I did a Show Package Contents on the "1Password.agilekeychain" stored in my DropBox folder, then I deleted all the *.html files, then I launched 1Password 4 on my iPad, I then checked the contents of "1Password.agilekeychain" on my iMac but there was no new *.html file created, and I then launched 1Password on my iMac. It was only after I launched 1Password on my iMac that the following two files were created inside "1Password.agilekeychain":

1Password.html
    1Password (iMac-H...2013-06-10).html

It's only been a few moments since I did this, and so far no new *.html files have been created inside "1Password.agilekeychain". So I take this to mean all is well?

But why did it occur in the first place?

Thank you,

James Wages

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

1Password.html was updated in 1Password 4 for iOS. The updated version was not updated by Dropbox but rather duplicated. 1Password for iOS actually did recreate the file, that's why the duplicate copy was from your iMac. You can delete the duplicate and you should be all set. :)

• JDW
    JDW
    Community Member

Thanks, khad. So far, since my last post here, the problem has not returned. I appreciate your time!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

Enjoy your weekend. :)

This discussion has been closed.