Data in main application does not match browser extension

Roeshop
Roeshop
Community Member
edited June 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I apologize if this is already in he forum - I searched but couldn't find anything.

When I manually enter login information into the 1Password application it does not show up in the Safari extension. The only information that shows in the Safari extension are things I created in Safari. If I do create them in Safari they do show up in the 1Password app right away. I would just like it to work both ways.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. That shouldn't be the case at all. Let's get things resolved for you. :)

The first thing to try is simply restarting the 1Password Helper. Select Help > Troubleshooting > Restart Helper from the menu bar in 1Password. Does that help?

A common cause of this a proxy server or other "Internet security" programs blocking the secure connection between the sandboxed browser extension and the main 1Password program. If that applies to your situation, you can configure your proxy settings as described in this support article:

How To: Configure your proxy server or Internet security software for 1Password

Please let me know if the above applies to your situation.

If you're still having trouble, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.