Feature Request: Prompt for second factor when filling certain Logins

cgrossmeier
cgrossmeier
Community Member
edited June 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

For work and several web site, I leverage an RSA Token or a Symantec Token in addition to my password (Password+Token format).

Can we get a record flag that will prompt for a PIN/Token Code to be appended to our password when sending without automatically submitting the form data.

When I log into a secure site, I want to be able to choose my account in 1Password. It should auto-populate my login credentials, Password, and prompt for a PIN/TOKEN code. It should also not submit the final form in the vent I have other identity validation credentials like a Captcha.

IS there means to do this now? Is this something that has been considered before? This will differentiate the product from all the rest as well as the new Apple Keychain sync.

Thanks! Keep up the great work!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @cgrossmeier,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I will pass your vote for this along to the developers. :)

For now you might try simply disabling autosubmit for that specific Login which will allow you to add the data before manually submitting the form.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.