Using Beta 23 of Firefox and Beta firefox extension hot keys don't work

Options
Joel Waxman
Joel Waxman
Community Member
edited July 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

The default hot keys don't work to bring up the master password window. Once I hit the 1Password icon to bring up Master Password window in Firefox 23 and fill in the password the hot keys will work. I am not sure if it is Firefox 23 or 1Password. I tried the non beta extension also same problem.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the heads up, Joel. We will look into it. (The devs may already be aware of this even.) In case you are not already aware, and for the sake of anyone else coming across this thread, here is our support article about prerelease browsers:

Support for Prerelease Browser Versions

For a stable browsing experience, we recommend stable browser versions. :)

• Joel Waxman
    Joel Waxman
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I was aware of the article, but this has been the first time with this problem. I am still waiting to test 1Password 4 as I have been on the Beta list for a while. Any idea when this will happen?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks, I was aware of the article, but this has been the first time with this problem.

It's on our radar. It's been reported a couple other times now as well. Thanks again for the heads up! :D

I am still waiting to test 1Password 4 as I have been on the Beta list for a while. Any idea when this will happen?

If you are subscribed to the beta newsletter you will be one of the first to know! You may even find out before I do. :)

• Joel Waxman
    Joel Waxman
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks.

• Joel Waxman
    Joel Waxman
    Community Member
    Options

Is there a way to be notified when the extension will work with Firefox 23 so I can start using it again?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Is there a way to be notified when the extension will work with Firefox 23 so I can start using it again?

The release notes are available if you wish to monitor them for the fix:

http://cdn.agilebits.com/dist/1P/ext/release_notes.html

Or just wait until Firefox 23 reaches stable. It will be supported then for sure. :)

• Joel Waxman
    Joel Waxman
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, that is what I will do.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Cheers! :D

This discussion has been closed.