Toolbar button disappears on Mac/Firefox

Options

Running Version 3.8.21 (build 32009) on Mac OSX 10.7.5. Firefox 20.0. Browser extension is 3.9.18. In Firefox Add-Ons settings, it is shown as enabled. However, the button is not present, so when I land on a site that requires authentication, I can't use the extension. Feel like I am missing something obvious but I have stared at it from different angles and now convinced something isn't right. I have had similar issues in the past but been able to get the button back by disabling/enabling, removing/reinstalling the extension or just closing the browser and re-opening it. This time none of that has worked. Currently the Mac App and the Safari extension are both working fine on the same machine/account.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Please update to the current version of Firefox. You are a couple major versions behind. The current version of Firefox is 22 and they fixed the bug you are encountering. :)

Let me know if you are still having trouble in the current stable version of Firefox.

Cheers!

• Onefreeman
    Onefreeman
    Community Member
    Options

I updated to Firefox 22, and everything seems to be fine. I updated to Firefox 20 waaay back in April ... that is indeed ancient by Mozilla standards but still something I have to get used to. Thanks very much for your reply.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.