Options

My Specs
Computer: Macbook running OS X 10.8.4
Browser: Safari 6.0.5
1Password Version: 3.8.21 (build 32009)
1Password Safari Extension Version: 3.9.18
Sync: Dropbox

Background
Used to work fine until today. Whenever I create a new ID and Passwords (PW) on new sites, it prompts me to save ID and PW and give it a name. If i go back to the site again, I'll just press "Command \" and it'll autofill. And all new logins will be reflected in the 1Password app.

Until today.

Problem
Now, when I create new IDs and PWs on new sites, it'll still prompt me to save, which I did as usual.

But, when I log out, go to the sign it page again, and press "Command \", the extension shows that I DO NOT have any saved ID or PW for that site. I open the 1Password app and true enough, there are no login details for that particular site.

Even when I manually create Site, ID, and PW ON THE 1PASSWORD APP (of course I saved what I've created), it still doesn't recognise when I visit the site's sign in page. It'll still show I do not have any saved IDs or PWs on that site.

However, whatever logins I've saved on the numerous site PRIOR to the problem today still works as usual.

I've not installed or uninstalled any new software, plugins, or extensions. So we can safely eliminate the possibility of software conflict.

Appreciate ANY HELP ASAP.

Thanks.

Comments

• calfskin
    calfskin
    Community Member
    edited July 2013
    Options

Great. Now when I open the 1Password App/Software, it tells me safari extension is NOT installed, even though it is. :/

UPDATE: I took a chance to Uninstall the safari extension, and Reinstall the extension again. Works fine now. Not sure what happened.

Consider this solved. :)

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

Please keep us posted if you have any further trouble at all.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.