Trouble with 1Password in very old versions of Firefox

asukulu
asukulu
Community Member
edited July 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I have Version 3.8.21. Firefox 12 says its not compatible. I uninstalled and reinstalled but still no good. WHat should I do??

Comments

• Deager
    Deager
    Community Member

Hello, I've followed the instructions to install the 1Password extension for Firefox 11 but keep getting an error message after I click "Allow" stating "1Password could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 11.0" Any suggestions? Here is a PDF with screen captures of my attempt to install: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34179054/1Password_Firefox.pdf

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2013

Hi @asukulu and @Deager,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. You are actually 9-10 major upgrades behind on Firefox. The current version is Firefox 22. Please upgrade to the current version of Firefox, and I suspect everything will work very well. :)

As a 1Password user, I'm sure you take your security very seriously, so please be sure that you have automatic updates enabled for Firefox (and OS X and 1Password) since there are important security fixes in new versions.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.