Problem with Firefox extension

Options

Firefox autodownloaded and installed the latest version of the browser extension on July 15, 2013. Since then, I've been having a weird problem:

When the browser first opens, with any website I visit in the first tab, cmd-/ is disabled. If I click the icon in the tool bar, the box opens up and I can choose fill the username/password pairs that way.

If I open another tab, and go to another site that asks for a password, cmd-\ doesn't work. If I click on the icon in the tool bar, the window pops up suggesting the username/password pair from the FIRST tab.

If I open another tab, and go to another site that asks for a password, the same thing occurs only this time the extension presents the username/password pair from tab #2. The extension always seems to be 1 tab behind.

Also, even though autosubmit is on, it does not autosubmit on pages where it does fill in the correct username/password pair.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm sorry that you are having some trouble, @sjaffe. Does the issue still occur in a new Firefox profile with only the 1Password extension installed (and no other extensions)?

If you're still having trouble in the new Firefox profile, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.