Time to add an iPad Forum

SteveRogers
SteveRogers
Community Member
edited December 1969 in Lounge
I have already seen enough differences from the other devices.
even though similar to iPhone.

Time to add a 1PW for iPad forum?

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Hi Steve

I dont have an iPad but I concur with you. I dont know how much my vote will count but now there is 2 of us. :smile:
  • Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2010
    Welcome to the forums, Steve, and thank you and Tommy for your feedback. All of Apple's touch devices run iPhone OS, so for now, we think keeping them together is the right thing to do. If we find there is a need to separate them in the future, we'll be happy to create an iPad forum.
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    nabeel wrote:
    Can I vote too? there's 3 of us now? or 4 i guess... :)

"Noted", as all the non-iPad users trolling through this forum roll their eyes and mutter "not more attention to iPad...". :)
  • two0426
    edited December 1969
    Many players have already gotten their Wrath of the Lich King raiding feet wet in Naxxramas Cheap wow gold buy wow power leveling aion wedding dresses aion gold and the Sartharion raid, but Ulduar is the first example of the expansion's much larger, truly epic scope of raiding, as will be evident from the moment you set foot in the instance. The most obvious difference between Ulduar and its predecessors is that the new dungeon actually comprises two separate raid areas. The first section is an epic wow power leveling battle against a vast army standing between you and the entrance of the dungeon proper; in the second area, you will dive into the heart of the dungeon itself and finally discover the secrets of Ulduar.Ulduar's new master has rallied a massive iron army to guard the wow gold entrance to Ulduar and prevent any unwanted guests -- including you, especially you -- from reaching the inner sanctum. Thankfully, you'll be able to face the Iron Army on even footing: a small fleet of siege vehicles will be on hand to aid you in the assault.You and your friends wedding dresses will have to use these vehicles wisely to break through Ulduar's defenses. A mix of Choppers, Demolishers, and Siege Engines will be at your disposal, each granting unique abilities to the pilot and the passenger. Chopper drivers, for example, qadqqnawk can create pools of liquid tar that snare opponents and can be set on fire by area effect attacks, while demolisher passengers can load themselves into the vehicle's catapult so Replica rolex that the pilot can launch them into the distance. If used judiciously, these and other abilities will help decimate the iron army and any other threats lying in wait between you and Ulduar.One such threat is the Flame Leviathan. Once you've plowed through the innumerable ranks of the iron army, you will be confronted by an enormous tank. Mimiron built the Flame Leviathan as part of the V0-L7R-0N weapons platform, and as a result, this tank packs quite a punch. Normal spells and abilities won't be enough to take down this juggernaut, so you'll have to rely on your siege vehicles to outmaneuver Handbags Replica and defeat the boss. After wearing down the massive war machine, you will have to launch players onto the tank's back to destroy its defense turrets and sabotage the Leviathan before you can move on. If you'd like an additional challenge beyond this frantic (but fun) fight, you can try your hand at one of the Flame Leviathan's different Hard Modes (see sidebar).zdm.
  • Jerry0707
    edited December 1969
    Marty, "Roll their eyes" - OH poor babies. What is the big deal of setting up an area where us IPad owners with IPassword on both Desk/Ipad can exchange comments???????? Furthermore, I received an Email today 5-26-10 regarding "Knox" at 50% off - have purchased but would really like to know how to use the program - any thoughts ?
    Thanks,
    Jerry0707
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Users with one of our apps on an iPad can freely bring up topics of interest and share ideas among each other in the current forum layouts. Right now the biggest difference for iPad users is the UI experience, and some of that might someday end up in the iPhone interface as well so people without an iPad now might learn something for the future. There are also a number of interoperability questions about the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad, and having separate forums might just complicate people finding the information they need.

We do have a dedicated support forum for discussions about the Knox product. Please bring us your specific questions to that forum and we'll gladly help out!
  • bhightower
    bhightower
    Community Member
    I like this idea now that Tommy got me an ipad this past weekend.
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Ok looks like my buying her an iPad has gotten her a little more active. :lol:
  • bhightower
    bhightower
    Community Member
    Why yes it has, thank you:) I might as well get on here get sociable :)
  • Hi, I also don't have the ipad, but it's a good decision if you run a forum for it. It makes all the new ones familiar with the ipad/new technology.
This discussion has been closed.