Quick question about educational pricing.

Taylor Ryan
Taylor Ryan
Community Member

Hey all,

Have been using 1Password for the past month, and I'm loving it. Since I'm a student, i was looking into getting the Educational discount when i buy the license. On the store, it says 1 year, however there is no where that states what happens after that year. Will I have to pay full price to get a "full" license? Or is there a 'discounted' price that i can use to upgrade my educational license?

Does it make more sense for me to just buy the regular license, thats good until 1P 5?

Thanks!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for your interest in 1Password. :D

An educational license is identical to a regular license except for the discounted price. If you purchase 1Password 3 now you are eligible for the free upgrade to 1Password 4 just like everyone else. :)

I'm not aware of anything related the educational store with a time limit. Could you tell me exactly where you are seeing something about "1 year" (i.e. URL and location on the page)?

Cheers!

• Taylor Ryan
    Taylor Ryan
    Community Member

Oh i see. That makes sense. I looked again and could not find the 1 year i mentioned earlier. It looks like i just misread 1 user as 1 year. Thanks for the help!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Happy to help! Enjoy 1Password, and keep studying hard. :)

This discussion has been closed.