1Password Helper, Chrome Extension, and can not use the extention.

hello, My 1password used in win7, recently, I found that my 1password in windows cannot sync with my mac 1password. it says there is an problem with 1password helper. I follow the steps in the website , I reinstall the chrome extention, but I find I cannot use the chrome extention now. that is it said the master password in incorrect. and it still cannot sync with the server again. I think maybe I use the symantec antivirus software? but about 1 months ago, I can use this correctly. I hope someone can solve this problem for me. thanks a lot!

Comments

• leon68
    leon68
    Community Member

and when I use 1password ( not the chrome extention) " check for update", it says that " service unavailable". how could I do?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @leon68,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us your Diagnostics Report?

Select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File from the menu bar in 1Password. Then attach the report to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• leon68
    leon68
    Community Member
    edited August 2013

I have sent the letter to support@ agilebits .com, hope to receive your letter soon,
    Thank you!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Cheers! We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion.

This discussion has been closed.