Lock screen visual feedback

Options
sterneli
sterneli
Community Member
edited August 2013 in iOS

The lock on main screen is always often it should be close or open according to password insert action of the password

The system workers very good in Hebrew fonts . All we near is the help file in Hebrew .

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sterneli,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

The lock on main screen is always often it should be close or open according to password insert action of the password

I'm not certain that I understand what the issue is. Could you perhaps provide some more details and/or a screenshot? I would love to help if there is something that needs to be resolved. :)

The system workers very good in Hebrew fonts . All we near is the help file in Hebrew .

Thanks! We had a lot of very helpful folks working on the translations. I'll be sure to pass your feedback along about the User Guide, though.

• sterneli
    sterneli
    Community Member
    Options

When you open 1 password 4 there is an icon of a lock and it asked for the master password. The icon of the lock at this time is open. and stayes the same also after giving the sys the master password. the icon should start closed and be open after gating the master password in case it is accepted

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ah! Thank you for clarifying. I will mention this to the developers as well. :)

This discussion has been closed.