Drag and drop after import

Hello,

I migrated from PasswordWallet to 1Password. I successfully have imported wallets from PW, and would like to assign the newly imported entries to e.g. item «software». Is there a way (to drag and drop or by some other means) to assign the imported entries to 1Password's items in the vault? Because otherwise I'd have to retype a gazillion etntries by hand…

Thanks for any hint!

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bikebone,

Welcome to the forums, and to the 1Password family!
    We've tried to make 1Password's automatic import feature as automatic as possible, but unfortunately it can't always recognize the categorization used by other programs. In such cases, entries are saved as Secure Notes to ensure you at least have access to your data during the import and organization process.
    At this point, your best bet is to copy and paste the data into the desired category.

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you on this, but we're always looking for ways to improve 1Password and make it as user-friendly as possible, so I'm passing your drag and drop suggestion along to our tech gurus.

If we can be of any further assistance with the import process, we're here for you!

Cheers,

Megan O'Brien, Support Sorceress

This discussion has been closed.